Microclimate Sensor Hub
Our Microclimate Sensor Hub is the cornerstone of our configurable monitoring solution for nearly any environmental sensing application in controlled environment agriculture. Sensor hubs can be configured with an optional internal NDIR CO2 sensor.
- Power: 2x AA size batteries
- Battery Life: 1+ year, depending on data rate
- Wireless: AetherMesh 900MHz mesh module with internal antenna
- Range: 500+ feet indoor range through walls and obstacles
- Environmental: IP65 waterproof; designed to withstand sanitation with common agents (see manual)
- Ports: 4x waterproof digital sensor ports
Waterproof sensor ports
Connect up to four digital sensors - our push to connect digital ports allow for quick installation and maintenance while providing IP65 waterproof protection. Compatible with GrowFlux digital microclimate sensors including
- Waterproof temperature probes
- Waterproof humidity & temperature probes
- Infrared temperature pendant sensors
- PARspec PAR spectrometer light sensor
Waterproof Gas Membrane
A specialized waterproof membrane made of stainless steel and PTFE provides waterproof protection to internal components while allowing gases such as CO2 to pass through for detection. This membrane also equalizes internal pressure differences, protecting waterproofing gaskets from damage.
Press the Data Flag button to insert a flag in the sensor data timeline. Flags can then be tagged with operator comments to indicate disturbances or interruptions to the data, eliminating puzzling questions when reviewing historic data at a later date.
Sealed battery compartment
A sealed battery compartment makes for quick battery changes in the field while providing IP65 level protection. Sensor hubs ship with AA size Lithium batteries for optimal battery life.